For as long as I can remember I have stuck to a truly basic routine when it comes to my everyday makeup. I truly never really go full glam, unless I am going out with the hubs or some friends. A while ago I did a quick tutorial on my 5-minute routine here.
If you are anything like me, creating a quick routine is necessary so you won’t be late to work. I usually do my makeup while I am at work, that way I am there on time and can powder my face in my office.
For fall, my makeup routine doesn’t change too much, one thing that does is definitely my blush and lipstick. Everyone knows that once seasons change so does your blush and lipsticks. You will notice more rosy, plum tone blushes for the fall/winter and coral/peachy tones for spring/summer. As for lipsticks I love to stick with a basic nude, red or plum lip for the fall.
- Currently I have recently been loving the Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blus in 87 Emotion, it’s a beautiful rosy blush, it applies light so you can really build upon the product to increase how much blush you want on your cheeks.
- For Brows I am definitely a Anastasia Beverly Hills fan girl. I love her products they always make my eyebrows look flawless. I am currently using the Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown.
- For Foundation, I always gravitate to L’Oreal Paris products, I feel they have a great range of colors to match anyone’s skintone. I currently use a liquid and a powder together, applying the liquid first, then setting with the powder. I am currently using the Infallible pro matte powder and the true match lumi healthy luminous makeup (liquid foundation) in the color C6 Soft Sable.
- My eyelashes are usually done with lash extensions, but when I don’t have my falses on my go to mascara is definitely the DiorShow Iconic Overcurl! I love how it makes my eyelashes look and the wand has a curved tip which really helps curl the lashes.
- For fall everyday lips I am all about Maybelline Buff Collection 925 Maple Kiss. This lipstick is so gorgeous for fall and I top it with my Flirt Cosmetics lipgloss (be my honey).
Overall, these products are definitely my current fall makeup staples. I love them so much I am already hitting pan on a couple of them, so refills will definitely be in order. What are your go to products for the fall?
Shop More of My Beauty Favorites Here: